Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thoughts from Day 1 of the BoC adventure


  • All signs point to Earl Sleek being a bad ass.
  • As it turns out, a part of me hates Martin Brodeur. Or I at least generated a lot of sick joy in watching his stick slamming tantrum (see video). Perhaps I ride a train fueled by envy?
  • Speaking of "Envy" I also realized after watching the astoundingly hilarious "Mr. Show" (fourteen years late) that at some point - though the exact time is unclear - a switch turned and I started to pretty much hate Jack Black. For those of you who like sliding scales, Brodeur is close to "neutral/dislike" while Black is pushing the needle to "tediously useless." You'd think I would use a numbered scale, but alas ...

2 comments:

Joe said...

I'm with you on Jack Black.

Have fun in Cali, bro.

AmyB said...

Same. Jack Black was pretty much never funny.