Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Business shall pick up

Welp, my trip is nearly done and by the time I get on a plane tomorrow night, the first round will be done too.

Haven't sorted out what exactly I'm going to write about the BoC trip (and which blog is most appropriate) but I'm sure I'll stumble on something at some point. Maybe.

But the intention of this message is to run a little smelling salt under our collective noses. Now that the playoffs will soon dissolve into a much more digestible four series, it will make it easier for me to help the satellite blogs flourish. Current contributors and contributors of the future should keep an eye on their e-mail accounts, as the spam canister should open soon.

If you'd like to contribute, hit me up on the 'ol e-mail: jamestobrien@hotmail.com.

No comments: