Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Join me for beer, laughs and Game 4 of the Battle of California!

So much to say, but I'll start with the biggest news. More big news coming soon:

I'm going back to Cali. OK, so maybe that dated reference is only semi-true (went there when I was ten-ish) but I just couldn't resist joining in the Battle of California festivities. That's right, I'm going to leave the comfy womb of Dallas for the greatness that is the state of California.

But it gets better: I need a play date. That's right, there's an extra ticket to the (twice) in a lifetime experience of seeing two California teams battle it out in the NHL playoffs and the once in a lifetime chance to watch a hockey game alongside my bad punning self. The tickets are in Section 442 row P. Here's what you need to qualify:

$50

A promise that you're not a serial killer. Or if you are, that you won't kill me.

If you can meet this terms and you'd like to join me, send me an e-mail and we can coordinate our plans. My e-mail address is jamestobrien@hotmail.com.

It will be first come first serve, or at least "first pay first serve." Plllllleaaaaase join me. I'll buy you a beer!

No comments: