Friday, February 27, 2009

What happened to ...?

1. Our sense of shame? That's right, Cycle like the Sedins is now a-twitter. Yucky.

2. The end of day post? Too busy e-mailing the whole damn hockey blogosphere about our Seriously Going to be Fucking Massive Trade Deadline special.

(By the way, if you write about the Florida Panthers, Tampa Bay Lightning or any team, really, drop me a line. jamestobrien@hotmail.com)

3. The Oilogosphere depth chart? There's still some great Edmonton blogs, but man, they've been dropping like flies.

4. Guy Ritchie? "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" is playing in the background as I e-mail said blogosphere. OK, so, Madonna's gym bag coot happened to him. I admit I know the answer to that one.

(No. 5 would be Jason Statham, but every shitty sequel he makes is probably a payday that exceeds my lifetime salary expectation. So we know question who the winner is there.

3 comments:

jamestobrien said...

Also, I knew there were a lot of Caps blogs but ... dear god ... there's a LOT of Caps blogs.

Chris Kontos said...

I think this Trading Deadline post is turning into a magical discovery tour of hockey blogs for you.

jamestobrien said...

Yup. At some point I might know every blog worth knowing. Nah, there's like a fucking million of them.