Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hmmm ... is FSN reading CLS?

So, I took a gander at the Boston - Florida game with the Center Ice free preview* and saw an interesting stat overlay that involved "Top Tandems." Innnnteresting. OK, it's probably a coincidence but who knows, eh? Now I really wish I knew what effed up my Google Analytics.

One other note: say what you will about Daniel Alfredsson's SCF hissy-fit toward Scott Niedermayer, Alfie's a hockey player. Despite fracturing his jaw ... on an Ottawa Senators team that has a snowball's chance in hell ... he still didn't miss a game. Impressive (though, really, par for the course for hockey players).

* - The "do I or don't I?" debate for ordering Center Ice got complicated since my car went to poo. Yet, there's still an outside chance it will make my wallet lighter.

1 comment:

Chris Kontos said...

I'm really digging the Center Ice free preview as well. This was the first season I got rid of it and man do I miss it.