With that in mind, let's look at some dangers the non-participants may face:
- Eye strain related injuries from rolling eyes at wife
- Remembering how annoying those kids are
- The dreaded snowblower/leafblower from Hell
- Third-degree burns after falling asleep with a cigarette while watching the All-Star game
- Throwing out your back because of extra time with mistress
- Dangerous new addiction to "Friday Night Lights"
- Getting pulled over because of fellatio-inspired reckless driving
- Simply being Pavol Demitra
See? Maybe next time you'll play it safe and go to the All-Star game. We hear your wife hates Montreal in the winter.