Friday, May 1, 2009

Re-design (again) and the satellite blogs

After receiving an e-mail from Joe, I decided to fiddle around with the blog layout (again!). It's still not perfect - I'd like for their to be a vertical line/border to separate the sidebar and the content plus there is still some wasted space here and there - but my main goal is to make the blog easier to read and navigate.

At some point, I'll venture out and find the "perfect" design in some google search. But my question is, what do you think? Vote in a poll and leave more specific answers in the comments.



OK, now that we have that out of the way, there's been a lot of mini-blog activity so let me try to direct you to the good stuff.

Cornelius continues his great work for the Boston-Carolina blog. In particular, he provides a comprehensive look at everything that is going on in the Boston and Carolina blogospheres (Tailgate in the Gahden). Great stuff.

Rob provides not one, but two fantastic previews of the Washington-Pittsburgh series from a Capitals perspective. I'll try to provide some Penguins perspective of my own too, but for now his "Five Questions" and Series Preview should give you an ample amount of reading material.

Finally, the Anaheim-Detroit blog continues to buzz with activity. Check out Joe's Five Keys to the Series (which also includes the time-honored battle of a man's mind and heart).

Fantastic stuff from the satellite blogs. Hopefully, this design will work for everyone. Feel free to be brutally honest, as this is all still a work in progress.

No comments: