Most importantly, the picks boards:
Round 3 (current)
Where does your team pick ... for the NEXT 20 ROUNDS???
Joe's kick ass effort
Regularly updated JUST PICKED lists
Vance's list (round by round)
Cornelius's list (by position)
- The Draft is in a "snake format" which means the top teams in the first round select last in the second round
- The teams will be judged by the following methods: NHL '10 simulation, Voting by a Panel of Experts, Fantasy hockey-style raw stats
- Trades ARE allowed
- The Salary Cap is $57 million. No need for a league minimum.
- Make sure to e-mail the people who draft after you.
- A pick deadline has yet to be confirmed but is in the works
- The team sizes will be determined by the interest people have in drafting for those last rounds. The current plan is to have at least 12 forwards, 6 defensemen and 2 goalies.